( x )
He still cannot believe he is changing lives of making lives happier (as mine), but he is doing it. And his humility is one of the reasons he is so important to us.
Steph | 19 | Florence, Italy
i think there should be AU’s and then there should be UA’s
because Universe Alterations would be a good name for when your characters are in the exact same universe but you’re altering just a couple of plot points or a few character traits
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
it’s 11:20, time to make a shit ton of mozzarella sticks
I went and got them out of the oven and all of their poor cheesy guts had melted across the pan. I was going to take a picture with the caption, “There is not god” but I got impatient so I just ate the pathetic crumbly outer bits and thought about how they represented my future
So today in psychology class, I wasn’t really paying attention and I was just doodling in my sketch book, but then my friend nudged me and I looked up at the screen and these pictures were there:
And I started laughing at my teacher yelled at me because I was laughing at a mental illness. Long story short, I got kicked out of class.
Thank you for suffering through this extremely embarrassing ordeal to bring us this story
OH MY GOD MY MOM WAS USING HER EMAIL ON MY COMPUTER AND SHE’S HOPELESS AT COMPUTERS AND SHE MINIMIZED HER EMAIL BY ACCIDENT AND SAW MY KINDLE WINDOW OPEN WITH REALLY REALLY EXPLICIT SUPERNATURAL GAY FANFICTION (DESTIEL IF YOU WERE WONDERING)
I WALK IN AND SHE’S BLUSHING AND SHE GOES “I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED MAKENNA GET ME BACK”
I BLAMED IT ON HER I SAID OH MY GOD MOM WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! WHAT SORT OF THINGS ARE YOU READING MOM?! AND SHE BOUGHT IT
aye one time i owed the library like 400 dollas man
it was the summer of 7th grade going to 8th
a nigga was stressed and depressed
walking home like
“how the fuck did i manage to do this to myself”
on the brink of tears everyday scared to tell my mom
luckily they had this program
“read away your fees” or some shit like that
every half an hour you sat in the library and read it took 2 dollars off
my mother aint see me for about a month and a half.